7/26/10

Joining the blogging world


Hi everyone!

Im NikkiChikkiGirl and today is the day that I am officially joining this world of blogging. I am super excited to be starting my first blog. Blogging is something that I have wanted to start for some time now for many reasons yet hesitated on several occassions. Why you might ask? I didn't think I had anything important to say or had an interesting enough life worth reading. Then I thought..doesnt everybody have information or knowledge worth sharing. After talking to several close friends and expressing these concerns I was reassured that anyone can blog and even if I dont find my life or my adventures worth writing about then someone in the world might enjoy them. Starting my own blog has also been on my to-do list for way too long and today is the day that I get to cross that off my to-do list :)

In one month I will be celebrating a major milestone in my life. I will be getting married :D much of my blog will be about everything wedding since much of my life this past year has been revolved around wedding planning since the moment I got engaged in September 2009.

For all you readers out there with some concerns, no this will not be strictly a wedding blog but a blog about all things that I have lived, laughed or loved but for now until the wedding madness is over most of my blog post will revolve around all things related. Hope you enjoy. Cheers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment